Invite you to participate in a
In conjunction with Oak Ridge Cemetery’s 150th Anniversary Celebration.
1. Participation is open to anyone with a family member buried
at Oak Ridge Cemetery.
• Your family history;
3. Each essay is limited to 1,500 words. More than one submission is permitted.
4. Submissions will not be returned, so participants are encouraged to keep copies of their essays.
5. Each participant agrees that the submission may be filed for research use at the Lincoln Library Sangamon Valley Collection and may also be edited for inclusion in a Sangamon County Historical Society publication.
6. Submission deadline is November 30, 2006. Send to: SCHS (Sangamon County Historical Society), Attention: “Family History Writing Project”, 308 E. Adams, Springfield, IL 62701